ADMISSION IN INTERMEDIATE SCIENCE/ARTS:-
Admission will start just after the declaration of bihar board 10th result.
It will be continued till the last seat filled up, So all the applicants are advice to fill application form as soon as possible.
- Class 10th Admitcard
- Class 10th Marksheet
- School Leaving Certificate
- Recent Passport Size Photo (3 pcs.)
- Migration (Only for non Bihar Board Student)
- Income Certificate (OBC/SC/ST Student Only)
- Caste Certificate (OBC/SC/ST Student Only)
- Residential Certificate (OBC/SC/ST Student Only)
- The original copy of the Certificate of Proficiency in related subjects (Sports, Science, Art) for admission on the basis of efficiency.
- Applicants included in the first schedule of Scheduled Castes, Adivasi and Backward Classes are required to submit the caste letters given by the gazetted officer with their application form.
- In addition to the Bihar Board, in addition to any other board, for admission from any other board / university, it is mandatory to deposit the migration directly in addition to your transfer certificate otherwise enrollment will not be done.